PRE-SALE Open to the OEFC members & attenders ONLY:
Thursday, Nov. 15, 9 AM-1 PM
OPEN for sale to Public: 9 AM-Noon, Saturday, Nov. 17
Upstairs in room #203
Are you a crafter/stamper??? Whether you are a beginner, wanting to dip your toes into the world of rubber stamping…or an experienced stamper, always looking to expand your “library” of stamps — THIS sale is for YOU!
Our Missions Committee has received a very generous donation of LOTS of rubber stamps — over 500 “SETS” (a “set” consists of either a single large background stamp, a designed set, or a group of stamps with a related theme), as well as assorted supplies. All proceeds will benefit our Missions Fund.
Invite your stamping friends to check us out on Saturday! Support our Missions Fund, and take home some GREAT BARGAINS!!!
Here’s a sampling of what we have:
- Stamps, stamps, stamps — NINE tables of them: floral, landscape, people, sayings, letter sets, sports, holidays, patriotic, new baby, children playing — you name it…it’s probably here…somewhere! (Some of the stamps are clear, but most are on wood blocks.)
- Stamp “Wheels” — roll a continuous stamped border (some with ink cartridges)
- Cardstock packages — packages of assorted colors (6 colors/package) of 12×12 cardstock
- Individual sheets — sheets of solids and prints, cardstock and scrapbook paper
- Ribbon and more ribbon — displayed in 16 DRAWERS (drawers NOT included) — all kinds & colors (mostly narrow)
- Cutting/embossing templates — by Sizzix (templates only, not the machine)
- Zutter Bind-It-All –– this is a tool for punching & binding, includes some binding wires
- Sorry, no ink pads offered in this sale.
If you have questions, contact the Church Office Thursday. We are closed on Friday, but you can leave a message. Do not call the church on Saturday morning as the office is closed that day.