Since Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) lands on a Sunday this year we want to let everyone know what we are doing as a church to celebrate Christmas. We would love to have you join us for these special services and to invite your friends & family. We also want you to be prepared for a few adjustments.
We will have two different services Sunday December 24th:
- 10:30 AM Pastor Mark will be wrapping up his series, “The Providence of God in his plan of Redemption”. This will be preceeded by our Coffee Connection time at 10:00 AM. Join us for coffee & Christmas cookies before the service begins.
- 5:00-6:00 PM Dean and the worship team will be leading a Candlelight Christmas Eve Service. Join us for this time of special music, congregational worship and a short, 10-minute, Christmas Eve devotion shared by Pastor Mark.
- Our Sunday morning classes will not be meeting Dec 24th (and 31st), to give our teachers a little rest.
- Children’s Church will not be meeting on Dec 24th (and 31st), to give our faithful workers a break. (Activity bags will be available in back of the worship center)
- Nursery will not be staffed on Dec 24th (and 31st), so our nursery staff can get a break as well. But, it will be available for you to use as a family if your child gets restless. (Children must be accompanied by a parent).